Though I think this girl needs to put some serious weights on that bar, she has amazing squat form. Every time I see this gif I’m impressed with how straight and erect her upper body is. Damn yo, now eat some protein, put some 45’s on that thing, and keep going
It took a car, a plane, a bus, and then a train to finally get me home. But I made it, safely, from LA to Washington DC. Along the way I learned:
1. Next time if I think I might need something, I’ll just go ahead and bring it. Especially if “it” is a United Club pass, extra socks, or more Band-Aids.
2. Being nice to people makes a huge difference. You should be nice just because, but especially when things are shitty, you should be especially nice.
3. Some people are assholes, once you determine someone is being an asshole, don’t waste any more time on them.
4. At all cost try and identify and avoid flights with DirectTV.
5. When stuck in a cramped space for a long time there will come a point where the comfort of the person next to you is no longer relevant. The faster you get to that point the happier you will be.
6. Mobile electronics that play movies without the need for WiFi are invaluable and well worth their price and the space they take up in your luggage. I have now watched a lot of the anime Planetes and highly recommend it (in the original Japanese audio with English subtitles).
Now that’s motivation
Cool idea for an urban condo
life hack: just be fucking nice to people
That’s how I got home today
To see someone putting in that much hard work into their body reflects their lifestyle and usually the type of person they are and I admire that in someone. Dedication, persistence, discipline.
My answer when someone asks “what’s your type?”